Thursday, May 14, 2015

8th Grade Trip - Smoky Mountains

Kazoo School 8th Grade Trip 

We are so excited for our trip to the Smoky Mountains tomorrow. The students and I had a great conversation today with questions and concerns and last minute items that popped up. I am certain people are still awake packing tonight (I have not packed yet...)

I picked up the van from Zeeland tonight and when I got home I took out the back seats so we can actually fit all of our luggage and food in the back. This will make our ride a bit tighter, but that is part of the fun!

My goal is to write on this blog consistently during the trip so you can see what we are doing and so you can be jealous of all of the fun we are having! I also plan on posting pictures so you can see our beautiful faces throughout the week - we know we will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment