Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Rafting

Today we went rafting on the pigeon river and it was amazing. Everyone had a blast and everyone stayed safe! While rafting our guide was full of stories and barely anything he said was full truth. It reminded me that every good story has to be exaggerated. And as I reread my "adventure cut" story I was reminded that I love to exaggerate a story! Luke and I were completely safe throughout our adventure. I am an avid hiker and camper and I love being in the outdoors. I would never dream of putting one of my students in danger. But I do dream of telling amazing stories! I hope you have enjoyed the blogging so far and taken most of it with a grain of salt - if not, oh well. Maybe you will from now on. Keep reading and enjoy and don't take me or yourself too seriously! Hugs and kisses to everyone back home in Kalamazoo. We are having a great time in Tennessee and loving very minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment