Friday, July 2, 2010

Chicago

We are all sitting on the "L" on our way go the airport hotel. Nothing to exciting yet but we have definitely had oh experiences so far. We have a few on the trip who this is their first time on the L. And George didn't trust me when I told him to put $2.25 on the card so he just put $2 on it brush obviously was not enough so we had to go back and fix it!! And us sitting on the L with all of our luggage definitely looks ridiculous bar already look like A group of gringo tourists and we are not even in Guatemala yet.
We are spread across about 4 cars but everyone is safe and anxiously awaiting our arrival to the hotel. We are all very hungry even though we've been munching on Goethe cookies and Wilson cookies. I think everyone wants to eat and go to be even though I am certain people will stay up later Ryan they should.
Oh and we played Mango while waiting for the train in Michigan City. And I won my first game of Mango ever! It was so exciting. We also played Around the World and I think just about everyone figured it out. We got a smart group of us here. Keep following and I will keep posting pointless blogs about all of our doings!!

E


Sent from my iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment