Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mountain run

It still early this morning and a few of us are already showered a tired! Edwin took Olivia, Neal, Nate and I on a 3 mile mountain run this morning. It took us 53 minutes to complete!!! Now obviously that seems really slow. It was a lot of fun and exhausting though. The first 2.5 miles were uphill. We stopped and walked a few times. The altitude was definitely a butt kicker and going uphill was rough also. At the 2.5 mile mark we started downhill but it was through very skinny, slippery trails. We could not move to quickly and I think all of us almost fell at least once. I did the splits(which did not feel good) and Olivia almost ran I've Edwin as she picked up speed and couldn't stop. Luckily Edwin held his ground and held Olivia. Overall, it was really fun and an experience not too soon forgot.

Rob Bradford


Sent from my iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment